Who I’m called to be and who I strive to be:
- I desire to know Jesus more than anything else.
- I am married to Breanna Rottinghaus and am committed to her until my dying day.
- I read the Bible like it’s going to be outlawed soon.
- I study biblical languages like a chain smoker smokes cigarettes: I feel uncomfortable if I don’t get some study time in every few hours.
- I am currently enrolled in a graduate program at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. In my graduate program, I am studying Hebrew and the historical context of the scriptures. I also hope to study Arabic & Greek as part of my program even though my Arabic and Greek speaking friends assure me that these languages are not easy to learn.